Areti Suites consists of 9 brand-new suites (5 with twin bed and a sofa bed, and 4 with double bed and double sofa), each one individually and tastefully designed and decorated.
Every suite has been designed and built with the end user – you! – in mind. That means that apart from the original decoration, you will enjoy the comfortable living space, the abundant natural lighting, and all the amenities you would expect from a first-class suite hotel, from en-suite bathroom to air conditioning (with no extra charge). Add to these the beautifully landscaped garden of the hotel, and you have a full-range of amenities that can satisfy the most demanding of travellers.
Also, if you travel with children, there is a large amphitheatrical space right in front of the hotel, where children can play with total safety.
ARETI SUITES AMENITIES:
- Garden, sun deck, balcony
- Swimming pool, pool bar, Children’s playground
- Snack bar, mini bar
- Cable TV, flat screen LCD/Plasma
- rooms, heating/cooling, A/C, soundproofing, security lockers
- Free breakfast
- Free Wi fi internet access throughout the hotel
- Complimentary transportation to and from the airport/port
- Free car parking
- Bike Rental
- Car Rental
ARETI SUITES OFFERS
For stays of more than three days, the hotel offers free one day rental bikes available to stroll around the area.
During Summer months, the hotel’s mini bus offers free rides from the hotel to the Cape beaches to all its guests. The departure time is at 10 am and the return to the hotel is at 8 pm in the afternoon.
- Check in 14:00 – 21:00.
- Check out 8:00 – 12:00.
- One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a baby cot.
- Two children under 8 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
- An older child (over 8 years) or adult is charged 10 €/night.
- Rooms must be vacated by 12 noon on the day of departure.
- For the room use, until 18.00, after the scheduled check-out time, there will an extra 50% charge. After 18.00, there will be a 100% charge of the room rate.
- In case of cancellation, during stay, the client is obliged to pay a 50% compensation fee of the balance for the agreed period.